I haven’t written much about climbing in Dolomites, however I spent there a lot of time. I cannot tell why… Maybe because they are so easily accessible? Howerver, what I can tell for sure is that many different routes on north walls of Tre Cime di Lavaredo, south face of Marmolada and others as Tofana di Rozes or Torre Venezia gave me a lot of fun and satisfaction. There were a lot of adventures: some storms, sunstroke in one of the southern faces, and a partial involvement in a helicopter rescue action; luckily: without consequences!
Enjoy the pictures below!
Some ascent in (not always sunny) Dolomites:
- MARMOLADA, Via del Ideale (VII) i Vinazer (VII-) with Filip Adamsbaum (1998)
- CIMA GRANDE DI LAVAREDO, Comici (VII) with Filip Adamsbaum (1998)
- CIMA PICOLLA DI LAVAREDO, Otzi Trifft Yeti (VIII+) with Krzysiek Banasik (2011)
- CIMA GRANDE DI LAVAREDO, Hasse Brandler (VIII+) with Krzysiek Banasik (2012)
- CIMA OVEST DI LAVAREDO, Cassin (VIII-) with Krzysiek Banasik (2012)